Six Sigma Advisor
Six Sigma Advisor
XLDB Solutions releases the Six Sigma Template developed in an Excel spreadsheet environment.
So, what is Six Sigma?
It is a methodology that allows corporations to make operations more efficient by reducing variation and eliminating defects in processes which originated at Motorola in the 1980s for use on the factory floor, organisations have since applied Six Sigma to various operations in every type of industry.
Six Sigma fits into other areas of business. Six Sigma provides proven, data-driven process improvement techniques that healthcare professionals, project managers, HR professionals and more can use to achieve strategic goals.
As for goals, Six Sigma seeks to:
- Find and eliminate causes of defects and errors.
- Reduce cycle times and cost of operations.
- Improve productivity!
- Better meet customer expectations
- Achieve higher asset utilisation!
- Provided an improved return on investment.
- Six Sigma also relates to sustainability because, without data, decisions are made on a trial-and-error basis. Sustainable environments require data to back up decisions, resulting in methods that improve future generations.
We make solutions in Excel because at the end of the day, over 1 billion people already have Excel installed on their devices, and also, it's just about the most flexible application out there. This means when you buy our solutions, you not only get to use them, but you can customise them to pieces because we also give you the coding and logic base. You can eventually learn, adapt, and create your own solutions.
Not to mention all our solutions are priced well below any bespoke applications, but that does not mean you lose functionality, in most cases you gain.
In many cases many of our tools are unique and there are no alternative bespoke applications, let alone at that price. Includes all databases and code, no licence locking required.